Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts..

Isn't that some emo song? Or some pseudo-emo-indie-xcore-sxe-psychedelic-spacy-trip-hop song? Like the one with the starting that goes "dum dumdadumdadadadum".
ok never mind.

I have Rajan's class at 8am tomorrow, or rather, later today, which means I have to be up at 5am. I'm going to get less than 4 hours of sleep once again, which will result in me sleeping right through IPRA and Econs lectures, which would be because I'd have exerted considerable self-control to stay awake for Rajan.

Urgh.

It doesn't help that I can't sleep. I was lying in my bed with all the lights out and I got out again, turned Larry on and well, now I'm surfing around aimlessly after enabling the "civillians carry weapons", "civillian riot" and finally "everyone's elvis" cheats in GTA and watching the ensuing mess.

I've realised how long nights are. Sometimes I envy people who can just sleep at 10pm, or maybe 11pm, and wake up normally the next day. Other times I pity them, because at night it's just so different, so peaceful, so empty
-yet you don't feel alone.
Or maybe you do.
I'm feeling how lonely nights can be now.
My phone is so quiet, so neglected.
The smallest things make me cry stupidly.
Trivial things make me tear.
I'm pretty much a loser, no matter how tough and strong I act.

I guess night time's a great release for me, when I've gone back to my room and I'm alone, everything that I've kept bottled up during the day and the evening can come tumbling out, no holds barred. I can cry whenever I want to, when something sets me off. I've been such a fountain recently it's a wonder I haven't cried myself dry.


When your local ahlian/ahbeng tells you that
~`LuRBvE HuRtxX'~
you better fucking believe them.

No comments: